- Born September 24th 1951 in Haarlem, Netherlands
- Completed publishing training at Aulis publishing company after graduating from high school and then worked there as a publishing assistant
- Changed over to Weltbild in 1975. From 1976 to 2014 Managing Director, and since 2001 chairman of the Board of Management.His departments included marketing, product ranges and sales, as well as cooperation and joint ventures.
- 2014, he founded his consulting company, and since then has supported companies in matters of strategy and business development, most recently as senior representative and member of the management board for Walbusch.
- Since 1st November 2017 Chief Executive Officer responsible for the overall management of the group